Thursday 22 March 2012

My SPM Result

20 March 2012...
10.00pm
Finish working
Waiting sister coming
then send me to yee house
very tension and tired 
tat night ...
Chating with Yee^^
long time no chating all the night with her
NICE~

21 March 2012....
Arrive school
Many teacher say will be ok
Then more panic = =
Result would be released
at.....
10am
but result arrive school at 11.30am
then we waiting and waitng
12....
enlargement calling..
TENSION

Headmaster give the result to student above 6A's
DENG WIN NIE
not me....
CHIN SUEK LINN 
not me...
SHARMILLA
not me....
OMG..
me hv in the list above 6A's????
< WORRY >

WONG CHAI SAN 
yes!!! is Me!!!!
I throw my thing then go toward headmaster
take my result
then count how many A's i got
one...
two...
three...
four...
five..
six...
seven...
 
check again 
No A+

check again
No C..
No D..
haha~~ 

So i Clearly report my SPM result is 
7A4B ( 1A,6A-,1B+,3B)

end...


No comments:

Post a Comment